The product which you see on this page is a brand named drug, made by a respectful company in Europe. You should not confuse it with a generic version of the same preparation which you can find anywhere on the Internet. The cheap cost is possible due to the arrangements we made with the manufacturers.
Thank you for your attention.
Drug name: Rovamycin
Other names used:
Rovamycin contains the active ingredient spiramycin. Spiramycin belongs to macrolide antibiotic that exert bacteriostatic action. Spiramycin interferes with the synthesis of the proteins, making bacteria unable to grow and replicate. In high dosages Spiramycin exerts bactericidal action. Spiramycin is effective against Gram-positive cocci. Beside its antibacterial activity Spiramycin also possesses immunomodulatory and moderate anti inflammatory properties.
Indications: Rovamycin is indicated to treat infections caused by susceptible to spiramycin bacteria:
- Acute pneumonia
- Aggravation of chronic bronchitis
- Prophylaxis of acute rheumatic disease
- Diphtheria and pertussis
- ENT diseases(sinusitis, tonsillitis, media otitis)
- Osteomyelitis and arthritis
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Urogenital system infections
- Sexual transmitted diseases(clamidiosis, gonorrhea, syphilis)
- Prophylaxis of meningococcal meningitis
Contraindications and cautions:
Spiramycin should not be used in the following conditions:
- Hypersensitivity to spiramycin or to other macrolide antibiotics
- Severe liver diseases
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- Children age
Adverse effects: There are possible side-effects associated with this medicine that can affect individuals in different ways. If a side effect is stated here, that does not necessarily mean the fact that all people using Spiramycin will experience it or any other.
- Digestive system: Indigestion, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or stomach pain
- Allergic reaction include: skin rash, itching, swelling, dizziness, trouble breathing
The side effects listed above may not include all of the side effects reported by the drug's manufacturer.
For more information about any other possible risks associated with Rovamycin, please read the information provided with Rovamycin or consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Interactions: It is important to tell your doctor or pharmacist what medicines you are already taking, including those bought without a prescription and herbal medicines, before you start treatment with Spiramycin. Similarly, check with your doctor or pharmacist before taking any new medication while taking this one, to ensure that the combination is safe.
- Do not use Rovamycin in conjunction with ergotamine or related medicines including dihydroergotamine or methysergid that use used to treat migraine
- Spiramycin can interact with carbidopa or levadopa.
Additional Information: DO NOT SHARE Rovamycin with others. DO NOT USE THIS MEDICINE for other health conditions. KEEP THIS PRODUCT, as well as syringes and needles, if needed during treatment, out of the reach of children. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials.